Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stock Trading Robot SCAM!!!

The banner ad below is only to assist in explaining this article. It is being used for the purposes of a Scam Alert!


Fair warning to you new investor/traders out there. You will see this banner ad everywhere you go. It IS a scam and they will take your money and laugh at you from the other side of cyberspace as their register goes "Cha Ching!"
Take it from me, I admit that I was lured by the claims..only to quickly realize its worthlessness. I attempted to email as well as communicate via input forms twenty times or more at every place that allowed me to type an online message. Not only did my messages go unanswered but my refund never came.

The more I investigated the more their story proved to be a sham. Here is a picture you often see of the two founders of this so called stock trading robot which supposedly picks penny stocks which are about to go into an uptrend. It is evident though that they only give you this information in emails as a way to get you to buy up the stock, increase its share price and then they make a killing off you when they dump their shares leaving you with a nearly worthless stock in a hold till some future date that may never come before you can break even or sell at a loss.

They even have a piece of software that they call Marl the stock trading robot. All my emails were ignored the moment I pointed out that there was no actual Internet connection to download the stocks in their so-called database. So yes they did actually respond to me at first but once I called their bluff, it was time for them to disappear! And then no further communications were returned to me to replace the software or help with a fix. They claim that they've sold Marl the stock trading robot for a license fee of $40,000 per user. If Marl was what they claimed, I'm sure we would have heard from those folks who supposedly paid $40K for the software. How would those people feel if they knew that myself and how many others only got taken to the cleaners for $199.00 usd not $40,000?

I also tried to contact a supposed impartial third party who advertises for them as well. My emails and attempts at communication with them also went unanswered. They have formed an effective barrier from ripped off customers like you and me.
Their original story tells of how they encourage you to come visit them and they show you a picture of their offices. Then other evidence points to that not being their actual address and that possibly they reside in the UK or even elsewhere.

I wish that everyone that has been duped by whomever claims to be Carl and Michael would comment here on this site and that federal inquiry would be done into their bogus product/service.

I have tried in vain to contact them and give them a chance to return my money before I published this post. It has been months no word from either of the two. So the real truth is: Stock Trading Robot is a SCAM! No matter what you read, who posts it, its all a scam. Be smart and don't fall for the hype like some of us did. Put your credit card back in your wallet and use the money you would have spent on this scam in your next stock pick instead. You'll get a whole lot more value than this frack'in piece of shite!

No comments:

Post a Comment