Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Goldman Sachs Manipulation

May 23rd on Vox

Just as I said, it is a great time to get into solar especially now since G.S. turned the solar sector inside out with that negative rating yesterday! What do you wanna BET! that their clients have now bought into solar????????

Did you get in yesterday or today as I suggested? You're sitting pretty about now if you have!

The news has been so good for most of the companies that they have been running hot for the past week giving traders some much appreciated action.

It just makes me say "What the FRACK!" when a company like Goldman does something like this. Even though I'm making money, it isn't right that a big company can easily get away with market manipulation but the little guy gets the big fly swatter.

In fact, when we were in Cabo, a new buddy said that the rich paid for the majority of the tax base in this country.
I laughed so hard inside that my brain almost squeezed fruit loops out my ears! Ain't that right Brian? I love ya man but what the frack are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment