Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brain To Cabo...Here I Come!

I've been sending telepathic messages to Cabo telling the place and the people to prepare to make my arrival the best ever! The countdown has nearly expired and I'll soon be on the plane back to my warm sunny beach just as the weather here turns cold again. While I love to witness the change of seasons, I wish that winter was only two weeks worth of cold/chilly/grayness. I'm a beach boy by heart and some day I hope to have a place overlooking the water.


Whenever I start getting the slightest bit blue, I look at these pictures. I hope to make this a yearly ritual for both the Future1investor's Conference and for all my friends on Facebook, SocialSpark, Vox, E Blogger, and MeetUp (in order of most followers). In fact I'd like to see this place be our bloggers meet-up each year.

Last night I was up late not doing Friday night fun things but what I normally reserve for Sundays. That is, I was researching and picking stock for Monday's buy. Why? Cabo! I'm leaving here to go there early on Sunday and I just want everything in place and on autopilot as much as possible. Its no time to be out of the market and thanks to the internet we don't have to be.

So, I hope to see you this coming week in Cabo, or perhaps in the near future as we make Cabo our yearly investor's conference and blogger meet-up!
A Whale of a Time!
Best Beaches
Cabo Wabo


No comments:

Post a Comment