Thursday, October 29, 2009

Special Guest



First of all I want to thank you for having me as a guest today!
My name is Adam Hewison. You might want to Google Me to confirm what I am about to share with you.
There are plenty of people out there that create “exclusive email courses” with little or no credentials to actually backup their teachings. So, I think it’s right that I share a little bit about myself with you before we even start.
I was a former floor trader on the IMM, IOM, NYFE and LIFFE as well as a risk manager of a large, multinational corporation in Geneva, Switzerland. I also have written books on forex trading and trend following. In 1995, I founded INO.com and later co-founded MarketClub. I’ve been in the trading biz for over three decades and have seen it all. I created this course as a way to give back and share trading tips and techniques that I still use in my trading today.
Rather than repeat what is already here, just look at the article below.
Every success,
Adam Hewison
President, INO.com & Co-Creator, MarketClub

No comments:

Post a Comment