Sunday, April 20, 2008

In All Fairness


I am known for my love-hate relationship with Microsoft's products and for the hate mail that I once received from William (Bill) Gates regarding my thrashing of their first white paper on ROI with Microsoft products.

I felt that it was wrong to capitalize on the extreme number of problems with the Microsoft OS and so basically I got out of the business of computer service. This is partly were the white paper thrashing originated. I have it appears, certain morals in business which may put me at a slight disadvantage when it comes to investing. For example, I have never invested in oil producers.

In all fairness, I'm not an Apple user. I'm a PC user. I don't use Linux but XP and Vista. Microsoft is far from its stock hey day and Apple is the clear front runner when it comes to making money on its stock.

I just noticed these videos on the video bar and thought that I had to give both Apple and Microsoft some even billing on the blooper/funny factor. So in all fairness, it is not just Microsoft that has problems. So does Apple, but perhaps far far fewer problems than Microsoft. Enjoy watching the videos for yourself! LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment